Where are you from?
– My home town is Subotica, a small city in Vojvodina region of Serbia
Where do you live now?
– I live in Luxembourg since 2012, before that I spent 19 years in Hungary
When did you start your blog?
– I started my blog in 2011.
How come you decided to blog?
– That time I was attending a stylist course and a photography course in Budapest. This is when I got the idea to start a blog. At the beginning my posts were called `At the streets of Budapest` .
I used to go out with my camera and shoot photos of people who I found to be stylish and well dressed. I participated in a street stye photography competition where I won the 2nd price.
However taking photos of strangers on the street was not an easy task, sometimes I felt like a paparazzi. On the other hand there were people who were more than happy that I want to capture their outfit of the day.
Then I saw these outfit post becoming more and more popular and I asked myself: Why don`t I show my style to my readers instead of me hunting stylish outfits on the streets?
This is how my blog turned into what it is today:
an online online fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazine
You are a member of blogger_LU, how did you join this group?
– One day I received an e-mail from a luxembourgish blogger girl. She wrote me that she is looking for bloggers who live in Luxembourg and she invites me to join the group she created and participate in the 1st blogger meeting she is organising.
Since I joined the group I had the opportunity to meet so many nice people who share the same interest and go to different fashion and beauty related events.
I am very happy to be part of this community, see how the group is becoming bigger&bigger and how it`s popularity is increasing.
What are your future plans?
– I have many goals to achieve…
I would like to attract more&more readers, participate is fashion events & continuously improve the look and content of my blog
On what social media platforms are you available?
– You can find me on:
Thank you for following me!