Christmas is getting closer, did you think about buying a perfume as a gift?
I had the opportunity to test some really good fragrances, thanks to Paris 8 Haute Parfumerie, so I will share with you their characteristics. It might help you choose the right one without spending an hour in the shop.
1. TOM FORD – BLACK ORCHID: What an luxurious scent in a glamorous bottle! Sultry woods and rich fruit accords help would bring out your skin’s natural perfume.
Notes: Bergamot, Citrus, Mandarin, Black Gardenia, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Lotus Wood, Orchid, Spicy Floral Accord, Orchid , Patchouli, Sandalwood, Incense, Vanilla.
2. DIOR – J`ADORE: this iconic fragrance is sensual, feminine and confident. It is a floral bouquet of ylang-ylang, rose and jasmine.
Notes: Ylang-Ylang Essence, Damascena Rose Essence, Sambac Jasmine Absolute.
3. ELIE SAAB – LE PARFUME: She is radiant, voluptuous, addictive.
Notes: Orange blossom, Jasmine, Patchouli, White flower, Cedarwood, Rose honey
4. CARTIER – BAISER VOLE`: Magical floral powder. The crystallized petals of a blooming pink lily are combined with subtle touches of raspberry to enhance the powdery and delicate note of this fragrance.
Notes: Pink Lily, Raspberry.
5. DIOR- MISS DIOR: Ideal for chic, charming and romantic women. The bottle is a true work of art.
Notes: Sicilian Orange Essence, Pink Peony, Damascus Rose, White Musks.
6. ANNICK GOUTAL – LE CHEVREFEUILLE: This perfume is so happy, fruity and floral.
Notes: Wild Narcissus, Lemon Petitgrain, Green Notes, Jasmine
7. DOLCE&GABBANA – DOLCE is a gentle, feminine mix of white flowers for delicate, joyous women. It represents an emotional and sensual journey through Sicily.
Notes: Neroli Leaves, Papaya Flower, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White Water Lily, Cashmeran, Musky Notes, Sandalwood.
8. ANNICK GOUTAL – NEROLI: The scent of a Mediterranean Spring, a fresh and beautifully delicate fragrance.
Notes: Neroli Leaves, Orange Blossom and Petitgrain